- Included in the lineup is the multi layered Unfiltered Sauvignon Blanc 2015, partnered with dolmades seasoned with Pakistani Volcanic salt.
- Next is the Unfiltered Chardonnay 2015 paired with rich green olive tapenade sprinkled with Black Lava salt from the lava pools of Hawaii.
- The robust Unfiltered Merlot 2013 creates a sublime pairing with flavorsome chicken liver pate, caramelised onions and Himalayan salt.
- The elegant Unfiltered Cabernet Sauvignon 2013 pairs well with the matured Gouda Cheese and Khoisan salt.
- To round off the tasting, the Platter Five Star Noble Late Harvest 2012 is paired with Hawaiian Red Alea salted fudge
The pairing costs R150 per person and tickets can be obtained from Webtickets or from Die Bergkelder Wine Shop at 021 809 8025.